- Displaced residents
- Families who have lost friends and loved ones
- First responders, lineman, and organizational volunteers
- Churches who have sustained damage
- For God to grant peace, mercy, and comfort to everyone the storm has touched
Please check this list often as needs on the ground are ever-evolving. Collection points will be set up in the Fellowship Hall, Annex, and Student Center. You may drop off items during normal business hours, Sunday mornings, and Wednesday nights.
- Diapers – all sizes
- Hygiene Products (soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, Chapstick, deodorant, shampoo, etc.)
- Gas Cans
- Non-Perishable Food Items
- Cleaning supplies
- Men & Women Undergarments and Socks (packaged only)
- Heavy Duty Trash Bags / Ziploc Bags
- 5 Gallon Buckets
- Gloves (plastic/cloth/leather)
- Flashlights / Lanterns
- Batteries (AA, AAA, C, D, 3v, 9v)
- Cleaning Supplies (Clorox wipes, dish detergent, mops, bleach, sponges, brooms, etc.)
- Towels and Wash Cloths
- Bug Spray
- PLEASE NOTE: NO NEW OR USED CLOTHING AT THIS TIME
- There will be a point in the future we will be asking for gifts cards to distribute to local pastors to help with their congregational needs. We will announce what type of cards when the need arises.
- If you are a Disaster Relief certified volunteer, be prepared for your call-out.
- If you are not Disaster Relief certified, there’s an option for Church Groups that want to be activated quickly to assist in cleanup and recovery. If you are interested in this opportunity, please let Pastor Steven know. This will an on-going opportunity in different locations.
- FBC Perry has partnered with two congregations (FBC Blountstown and FBC Sneads) in long-term hurricane relief efforts. We anticipate sending supplies, equipment, and labor as specific needs are made known to us. The following trips are currently planned:
What: Chain Saw/Debris Removal Team
When: Saturday, October 27 – Depart: FBC Perry @ 7:00am Return: Late afternoon
Team Size: 15 max
Equipment needed: Team members will need to bring all necessary equipment (saws, fuel, chain oil, safety equipment, etc.) and lunch.
Special equipment needed: Tractors with buckets/claw implements